Apr 18, 2023
A lot of people in this don’t give any thought to infertility – it’s simply not on their radar. National Infertility Awareness Week is a movement that was founded in 1989 to change all of that. It’s about empowerment, community, raising awareness, and shining a light on evolving issues surrounding infertility.
I’m Eloise Drane, Founder of Family Inceptions, the first surrogacy and egg donation agency in the state of Georgia and the first Black-owned surrogacy and egg donation agency in the United States.
I created the Fertility Cafe podcast as a free resource to answer the biggest questions intended parents, egg donors, and surrogates are facing as they consider third-party reproduction.
● Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
● Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
● Learn more about independent surrogacy: Surrogacy Roadmap
● On the podcast: Ep 57 | IP: Single, LGBTQIA+, over 50, HIV+ Parents
● On the podcast: Ep 59 | Advocacy Groups: Highlighting Important Organizations
● On the podcast: Ep 60 | Employee Benefits: Brooke Bartholomay Quinn
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”