May 30, 2023
This episode is all about doing your due diligence to vet any third-party reproductive agency you are considering working with. Since there is no federal oversight or comprehensive set of standards egg donation and surrogacy agencies must adhere to, it’s up to you to determine what kind of ethics and standards they have.
In addition, you’ll want to find out all you can about the staff, the processes the agency they have in place, the kind of reviews they get, as well as their track record for successful results. When it comes to building your family, thoroughly researching an agency's communication style, matching approach, coordination of fertility clinics and professionals, and ethical treatment of surrogates and egg donors is essential in making an informed choice.
● Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
● Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
● On the blog: 9 Important Questions to Ask a Surrogacy Agency
● On the blog: How Family Inceptions Can Help You Find the Right Surrogate
● On the podcast: Ep 39 | Agency Owners Roundtable
● On the podcast: Ep 45 | When Third-Party Goes Wrong
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”