May 16, 2023
In this episode, I’ll explore the fundamental types of commitment essential for anyone who aspires to become an egg donor or a surrogate, including physical commitment, accountability, communication, and time commitment. I will delve into the benefits of staying dedicated to the process – for everyone involved. I’ll also offer tips to establish and sustain a consistent level of commitment and open communication throughout the entire process in order to be successful in your role in the third-party reproduction journey.
● Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
● Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
● On the blog: How Long Is The Egg Donation Process
● On the blog: Ten Things That Will Make You an Ideal Surrogate
● On the podcast: Ep 31 | What I Wish I Knew As A Surrogate
● On the podcast: Ep 51 | When It Takes A Village To Start A Family
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”