May 2, 2023
This episode is all about taking the reins by advocating for yourself. Self-advocacy is the ability to speak up for yourself and ask for what you need, allowing you to have control over important decisions that affect your life. I’m going to talk about why everyone in the 3PR process – Intended Parents, surrogates, and egg donors – need to advocate for themselves to ensure the entire journey is as successful as possible.
● Learn more about our podcast: Fertility Cafe
● Learn more about our surrogacy and egg donation agency: Family Inceptions
● On the blog: How To Support Yourself As An Intended Parent
● On the blog: Own Your Journey as an Intended Parent
● On the podcast: Ep 43 | Body Autonomy For Surrogates and Egg Donors
● On the podcast: Ep 59 | Advocacy Groups: Highlighting Important Organizations
● On the podcast: Ep 72 | Egg Donor Advocacy Groups
We would be so grateful if you took the time to rate and review our podcast on iTunes! And of course, don’t forget to hit that Subscribe button to have new episodes delivered straight to your feed!
“Beautiful and heartfelt conversations around family building. Can’t wait to hear more!”